• More than 1 year of software development experience in PHP 7 and object-oriented programming;
• Experience with PHPUnit;
• Knowledge of MySQL 5.5;
• Experience in developing web applications or APIs;
• An understanding of full stack development;
• Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Symfony 2.x / 3.x / 4.x);
• More than 2 years experience in front-end development;
• Experience in responsive and mobile markup;
• Angular 4+ knowledge;
• Experience with RxJS;
• Unit tests (Jasmine, Mocha, Sinon, etc);
• Experience with Git and GitHub.
As a plus
• Experience with NgRx;
• 2 year or more of experience as a QA Engineer;
• Experience in Mobile testing;
• Knowledge in Postman or Rest API client, HTTP Methods;
• Basic knowledge of databases and experience of working with at least one database management system (one of the following: MSSQL,
Sprinkle Group is a conglomerate of fintech applications providing integrated financial solutions for global investors, regardless of experience or location. By harnessing the power of crowdsourcing and blockchain technology, Sprinkle Group’s vision is to become the new standard within capital markets.
We are a truly global team, and by joining us you will be working at the very forefront of modern financial services. Working at Sprinkle Group will help you grow both as a person and in your career.