• 2 year or more of experience as a QA Engineer;
• Experience in Mobile testing;
• Knowledge in Postman or Rest API client, HTTP Methods;
• Basic knowledge of databases and experience of working with at least one database management system (one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
• You have good knowledge of different testing methods and techniques;
• You have an understanding of test documentation: checklists, test suites, test cases, bug reports;
• Your English level is not less than Intermediate but you keep improving it.
• Experience in Web testing;
• You have an understanding of HTTP protocol, JSON data format;
• Knowledge in Kibana, RabbitMQ, Swagger documentation
• Knowledge in Trading, finance, etc.
• Working with browser console
• The difference between of Response Error Codes
• Manual testing experience, test case maintenance via Zephyr or test Rail (Jira extension);
• Understanding the Scrum processes.
• High salary + potential for professional growth (we help you grow and mentor you)
• Collaboration with team including product CEO
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Employment benefits
• Paid holidays, sick-days
• Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly and comfortable work environment
• Sweets and good mood
• English courses.
Sprinkle Group is a conglomerate of fintech applications providing integrated financial solutions for global investors, regardless of experience or location. By harnessing the power of crowdsourcing and blockchain technology, Sprinkle Group’s vision is to become the new standard within capital markets.
We are a truly global team, and by joining us you will be working at the very forefront of modern financial services. Working at Sprinkle Group will help you grow both as a person and in your career.