• 2+ years of Swift and Objective-C experience;
• Minimum of one published app in the App Store;
• Strong knowledge of OOP principles;
• Solid understanding and experience with client-server communication;
• Understanding MVC/MVP/MVVM architecture patterns;
• Strong knowledge of iOS SDK;
• Experience with:
— Core Data;
• Understanding Push Notifications;
• Passion for writing clean, maintainable code.
• Unit testing experience;
• Experience with:
— REST services;
— RESTful API, JSON;
— web sockets;
• Experience creating custom rich user interfaces according to design
• High salary + potential for professional growth (we help you grow and mentor you)
• Collaboration with team including product CEO
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Employment benefits
• Paid holidays, sick-days
• Full-time work, 8 hours + 1 hour for lunch
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly and comfortable work environment
• Sweets and good mood
• English courses.
• design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
• collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features;
• work with outside data sources and APIs;
• unit-test code for stability;
• work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• working closely with team members, including product managers, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems.
Sprinkle Group is a conglomerate of fintech applications providing integrated financial solutions for global investors, regardless of experience or location. By harnessing the power of crowdsourcing and blockchain technology, Sprinkle Group’s vision is to become the new standard within capital markets.
We are a truly global team, and by joining us you will be working at the very forefront of modern financial services. Working at Sprinkle Group will help you grow both as a person and in your career.